vrijdag 23 maart 2012

Perfect start

Last night I went to bed quite on time, so I woke up this morning - early - by the birds singing in my garden and I was completely awake. Showered, got dressed and went to Schiphol Airport - quite near my home approx. 15 min. drive by car. I love going there, drinking a good Starbucks cappuchino and watching people arriving and going to their destinations while the rest of the world is waking up. Also the stores at the airport never seem to close, so I got my Vogue Paris with Doutzen on the cover, which is available today in the news stands. Emmanuelle performed again: love the denim special and the interview with Francis Ford Coppola about his new movie Twixt. All together it is the perfect start of a friday morning, now back to my home office and do some work :)


Related Posts