zaterdag 5 maart 2011

5 Days - 5 Looks - 1 Girl

As you might have guest one of the magazines, that is on my monthly reading list is Vogue (British, US and Italian), but I also am a fan of their online daily/ weekly item: 5 Days - 5 Looks - 1 Girl. In which they follow a "fashionista" and see what she wears for what occasion for five days.

Take for instance "the story" of Filipa Fino and see what Vogue's Senior Accessories Editor, wore to work. All pictures by Marko MacPherson.

DAY ONE

Marc Jacobs three-piece plaid suit
Manolo Blahnik red pumps

The minute I saw this look go down the runway, I knew I had to have it. It is just one of those classic pieces that makes me feel instantly put together—and I don’t have to give it much thought.

The Manolo pumps are one of my favorite pair of shoes ever. Season after season, in every color, they just never go out of style.

DAY TWO

Adrienne Landau fur vest
Michael Kors camel coat
Chloé bodysuit
Chloé belt
Portolano brown leather gloves
Fendi bag

I bought this Chloé look thinking that it was a sweater and pants, but when I realized that it was actually a one-piece, I fell in love with it even more. It fits beautifully. I think it’s fun to play with fashion, so I often layer coats and fur pieces. This Adrienne Landau vest is extremely versatile. It looks just as good layered over a suit for the office as it does over a pair of jeans on the weekend.

The Fendi bag was made especially for me. I love monograms, so having my “FFs” embossed is extra special. The color is bright enough to feel new, yet neutral enough to go with everything.

DAY FOUR

Gucci coat, sweater, and pants
Nina Ricci bag
Portolano gloves
Christian Louboutin fur boots

I love winter white. It looks so elegant. I rarely dress head to toe in one brand, but I have to say that I truly fell for every piece of this Gucci look.

The Louboutin fur booties are one of my favorite winter splurges. They just feel so glamorous. They are the perfect accessory to take the word boring out of an outfit.
Related Posts