vrijdag 17 september 2010

The mad hatter

Mylene at the Polo Match
A couple of weeks ago I went with some friends to a polo match. When we where shopping around a bit in one of the booths they had some great hats. We tried a couple and suddenly a certain model reminded me of some other similar ones, that lately I see more en more off. Although I don't wear a hat often, I might get this one as it looks very good and makes a great accessory with this winter's fashion....

Picture by: Fashion Toast
Picture by: Fashion Toast
Picture by: Fashion Toast
Picture by: Fashion Toast
Picture by: Fashion Toast
Model Jessica Hart

Bambi

Bambi
Picture by: Jak and Jil
Pictures by: left Lookbook, middle and right The Sartorialist

Where to buy a hat like this?
A great place to do so is the Chicago based Optimo Hat Company. I Just love their "Al Capone" style promo video... Check it out... It takes you back in time immediately, and shows a kind of craftsmanship you don't see often anymore.

You can also buy them for approx. Euro 39,= at the Mango stores (and online) as they are part of Mango's winter 2010/2011 collection.
Related Posts