zaterdag 4 februari 2012

Beach hair


Probably it's a bit hard to remember it, with all the snow and ice when you walk outside right now. But remember how cool your hair looks when you're at the beach with those natural wavy curls. Now you've got those really expensive hairdresser bottles, but the best way to create this really beachy look and texture is a DIY.

And believe me when I tell you, this is by far the best sea spray I have ever used, ever.
I credit part of that being to the fact that it was so cheap to make. When I use it, it feels like I can spray with reckless abandon and use as much as I want (which turns out to be a key to getting the look just right.)

RECIPE:
1 Cup WARM water
3 Tablespoons Sea Salt
1 Tablespoon Gel or Spray Gel
1/2 Tablespoon Conditioner (or leave-in)
A couple spritzes of your favorite perfume

DIRECTIONS:
Mix Warm water and salt first and shake well.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Spray your hair generously and scrunch.
Related Posts