dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Spring/ Summer 2011: Balmain, Christophe Decarnin

Right now all the fashion shows for this fall/ winter are happening and I love to watch them. See how all the people that visit them have dressed up, but most of all I am really anxious to see what my favourite designers have dreamt up? But I try not to write about it until fall and winter is actually coming... right now I can't wait for spring to set in, or for it to be summer. Although it is still cold here in Holland, the sun is shining and spring is on it's way. So I am real happy to show you my favourite collections from the spring/ summer 2011 shows :) Also love Carmen Kass's (Silent Models) new short hair... looks great on her.

The first one is Balmain, by Christophe Decarnin, and is quite edgy, punky and has a lot of energy: biker jackets studded and safety pinned to the hilt; tight, bleached jeans or shredded cut-offs; and holey T-shirts to match their torn fishnet stockings.
The look that I really love: the cropped pants (great cut and length), the off shoulder/ shredded Tshirts, a good belt and combined with simple black pointy killer heels.

"It's a look I've always liked," the designer said backstage. "I keep pictures of it all over my office."





Related Posts