woensdag 29 september 2010

The perfect blonde hair color: Drew Barrymore

Picture by Harper's Bazaar
Right now my hair is my own color, which is a bit like chocolate brown, but when summer comes always love to go blond. Only how to explain the right kind of blonde to your colorist is sometimes quite a challenge.

When reading the October issue of Harper's Bazaar I read how Redken Creative Consultant Tracey Cunningham gave Drew Barrymore a subtle take on fashionable ombré hair color. And that's why I am writing about it... so when summer comes I know what to ask for ;).

Tracey began by applying Redken Color Fusion 7N to Drew's roots, and then highlighted the length of her hair with Redken Blonde Icing Ammonia-Free Lightener. For a healthy, blended look, Tracey followed with an all-over application of Redken Shades EQ Conditioning Color Gloss .
Related Posts